CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE PRODUCTS
- Avoid aggressive products: Use products which are “biodegradable”. This means that their elimination is natural and does not pollute the environment.
- Encourage the use of concentrated products.
- Use cleaning products which are low or zero in phosphates or chlorine.
- Refuse bags, laundry bags, etc. should be recycled or recyclable.
- All the information found on the labels of the cleaning products in use should be taken into account.
- Use products that carry an ecological mark on the label.
- Select those products that have the minimum possible number of danger symbols on their labels.
- Buy products which use a manual spray gun rather than aerosols, if an alternative is available on the market, as the latter can cause considerable damage to the ozone layer.